NetBSD-Advocacy archive

RE: Can we make it harder to get NetBSD?

On Friday, January 18, 2008 12:07 PM, Antti Kantee wrote:
> But getting there takes manpower, not rants.

How'd I know someone was going to write that answer :)

> Would you be willing to work on and provide concrete improvements for
> the points you listed?  It doesn't have to be perfect, just fixing
what
> you experienced is likely to make it better for other people too.

Of course.

I submitted PRs for the actually broken things (perhaps incorrectly
filed under "misc"; I'll send PR #s when they become available).  For
the ease-of-use part, I'll put some more thought into that after I get
the new server up and running, and we can have a discussion around it.

> p.s. ftp is up now ;)

Thanks :)

Chris