Subject: Re: Laptop recommendation?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/20/2007 16:10:24
Yes, but I'm happy using my "laptop" as a sort-of glorified desktop, and don't especially mind powering it completely down when I move from place to place.  Then perhaps I can work on the OS to help get some of the ACPI/suspend issues working, since I'd have a direct interest in getting them working!

And, as a general note to all: <soapbox> hey, NetBSD is open source.  If one doesn't like the way it behaves, change it!  </soapbox>

Thanks,

-Mike

p.s. I'd especially like a 1920x1200 non-glossy screen, like the 17" Macbook Pro can have...