Subject: Re: Alright to Show NetBSD Screenshots on My Site?
To: Magnus Eriksson <magetoo@fastmail.fm>
From: Art Lemasters <develunix@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/13/2007 04:15:21
Magnus Eriksson wrote:
>    Nice.  I can't remember seeing the capability to run Windows in a Xen
> domain advertised much, and this (your site/introduction) is really
> something that is needed for NetBSD.

   Here's some sad news. I read the following,...

Use of Microsoft Copyrighted Content
http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/permissions/default.mspx#E3C

...and thought it wiser to post another screenshot with the Windows XP part
of the image deleted. There is also a bit of sardonic humor and sarcasm in
the screenshot along with more information in the rough notes on the page.
It will be more nicely formatted, written and detailed as time allows.

NetBSD, RAIDFrame and Xen: Clues and Commentary
http://panic.awardspace.com/

Art