Subject: they laughed when I said I was giving this away
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Shawn <Shawn@prideinfamily.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/26/2007 16:26:09
     As part of an insane marketing test, I'm giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box". I should be selling this for $497, but...I'm flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch!

 You probably think I've lost my mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you'll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as my gift to you. No kidding!

 Grab it quick - right now - before I change my mind...

 Visit Below:
 http://prideinfamily.com/c/x0VtPnauCx3UsHDhzmU-UQ.html?0

 Shawn

 Mining Gold Corporation | 20533 Biscayne Boulevard, No. 484 Aventura, FL 33180
 Unsubscribe: http://prideinfamily.com/c/x0VtPnauCx3UsHDhzmU-UQ.html?1Click here to be removed
http://prideinfamily.com/u/x0VtPnauCx3UsHDhzmU-UQ.html
or write to:
Customer Service