Subject: Re: Lack of info on ISO
To: =?utf-8?Q?Przemys=C5=82aw_Pawe=C5=82czyk?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: None <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/20/2007 12:04:12
On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 10:52:26AM -0500, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> I sometimes do not understand you entirely. You make CDs but
> the information is not explicitly available from your homepage. It's
> against good Public Relations policy, to stop saying that it is in my
> opinion unfair to common (not super advanced) users.

I believe your problem is that you don't actually read the NetBSD page
before declaring that it doesn't have whatever you think it should have.

CDs are explicitly mentioned.

1. Go to http://www.netbsd.org/
2. Click on "How to get NetBSD"
3. Click on "ISO-images" available for download.

Very simple. Any common user who can read will be able to find it. NetBSD
CDs, i386 package CD, and i386 live CD are all available there.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 31 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++