Subject: Re: the sorry state of open source
To: Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca@yahoo.ca>
From: David Maxwell <david@crlf.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/19/2007 21:55:41
On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 09:42:04PM -0400, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU wrote:
> Folks,
>
> You seemed to be less aggressive than the FreeBSD guys, at least so far.
>
> Can you guarantee you really are this way? :-)
>
> http://beranger.org/index.php?article=2858

There are no guarantees. ;-)

Keep in mind, an open source project is made up of individuals. Anything
said might happen to irk someone more than the average response of the
project as a whole.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,