Subject: Re: Translating LPI certifications for NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: None <guevenbay@web.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/03/2007 07:31:45
> On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Gueven Bay wrote:
> > I am in the process of translating the objectives of the Linux
> > Professional Institute certifications to NetBSD topics.
>
> I think you want to look at the efforts of the BSD Certification Group at
> www.BSDcertification.org.

I know bsdcertification.org . I follow this program since they
went public.

And I don't want to make a competition to bsdcertification.org.

But instead this "porting" of LPI to *BSD should show side by side
which tasks in Linux you can accomplish how in the various BSD systems.
So, not a competition but a completion.

And as I wrote I want to bring the various communities together.

I thank you for your link, the above explanations are for making it clearer.

regards
Gueven