Subject: help spread the word
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/15/2007 22:42:56
--82I3+IH0IqGh5yIs

Hello,

This is a friendly reminder that we rely on all of you to help us spread
the news whenever NetBSD makes a news announcement.  We need people to
submit news items to the various websites (including, but not limited
to, bsd.slashdot.org, bsdnews.com, and osnews.com), to blog our news
items and to forward them to their local user groups etc.

If you want to help NetBSD, keeping up to date on the news and helping
spread them to other news outlets is an easy way. :-)

Thanks,
-Jan

--=20
http://www.eff.org