Subject: Linuxworld SF (August 14-17) volunteer(s) needed
To: None <regional-sfba@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/24/2006 09:32:57
--------------enigDECA3C38D3D8C74425887401

The time has come to begin planning for the Linux World Expo at Moscone
Center in SF this August - we had a great time last year, and chatted up
many booth participants as to the benefits of NetBSD.   However, I have
just learned that a family commitment will prevent me from being at the
expo this August.

I will be happy to handle paperwork, etc, to get the booth set up, and
provide materials and assistance.   (I _may_ even be able to spend a
tiny bit of time at the booth, but it's looking unlikely)  What I would
like is a few volunteers to be able to provide booth coverage.  Please
contact me within the next month or so if you think you'll be able to do
this - if I can't get volunteers, I most likely will not sign up for a
booth - and the booth signups are soon.

Thanks!
+j