Subject: Resolving NForce4 ACPI issue - your chance to help
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/15/2006 12:20:39
 	The amd64 portmaster does not currently have an NForce4
 	based machine, which makes it unncessarily hard for him to
 	work on the current ACPI issue.

 	I was planning on getting a 754 motherboard and CPU shipped
 	to him, but if anyone either has spare hardware, or wants
 	to contribute to make it a bigger 939 or even an X2 CPU
 	based board + CPU, please let me know.

 	If people want to make paypal contributions to abs@netbsd.org
 	I will guarantee that any money will either go towards the
 	above hardware, be returned, or go to other (specifically
 	agreed beforehand) hardware for NetBSD developers.