Subject: Re: NetBSD Booth at LinuxWorld Boston Update
To: <>
From: Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/28/2006 12:25:48
Okay, I've got a few more updates.  The .org Pavilion is full, like I
said, but we've been put on the alternates list, so should any spots
open up we'll find out about it.

I e-mailed Matt Olander about sharing some space of the FreeBSD booth
with us and he seems glad to, so it appears that is the current plan.
He's also going to mail me some passes for us (I was told the expo was
free, so I'm not sure what the passes cover), which I can hand out when
we have lunch next week or on the day of the conference if you want to
help with the booth and can't make it to lunch.

Jeff Rizzo, who did the booth in San Fran last year, is going to mail me
the NetBSD banner he used and whatever other materials are left over
once he gets them back from whoever used them for SCALE.

We should probably start keeping track of who is available to help with
the booth and when, so if you could post your availability to the list
or just e-mail me off-list that would be great.  Barring extremely
important happenings in any of my classes, I'll be available Tuesday
10-4:30, Wednesday 10-4:30, and Thursday 10-4.

Oh yeah, I also e-mailed communication-exec@netbsd.org to see if we
could get any NetBSD merch and haven't gotten any reply yet.

I think that's it!

-Brian