Subject: RE: NetBSD Booth at LinuxWorld Boston Update
To: Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com>
From: Will H. Backman <whb@ceimaine.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/27/2006 11:48:18

People with an existing booth might be willing to share space.  The
Linux Link Tech show (podcast) begged for a booth and got one in the dot
org pavilion.  They have mentioned that they are not really sure what
they will do with the space except meet with people.  They may be
willing to share.  One of the hosts also runs netbsd.
http://tllts.info/