Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at LinuxWorld Boston?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Chang <simonychang@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/24/2006 20:57:52
Dru and everyone,

Like Brian I also live in Boston.  Another NetBSD user and I have been
discussing some details regarding this Conference.

Does anyone know what our next step is, now that we have at least a few people
interested in making this booth happen?  Because I have off-site training from
Tuesday to the Friday of that week, at best I can only be there Monday morning
to help set up.  But I can coordinate logistics and planning during the time
leading up to that conference, and talk to the right people to make sure that
things get done when they need to be.

There is a checklist on that conference site that I will take a look at to see
what needs to get done.  It sounds like we will also need some money.  Does
anyone know how we can get some official NetBSD funding for this event?

SC