Subject: Re: 2006 Southern California Linux Expo
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Thana Jordan <thanaj@albaraka.co.za>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/06/2006 10:36:01

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01C62B09.1FDB17B0

Yes i have a favorite live cd - it is really great, no it is super, =
hyper excellent, great, fantastic - it is called auditor and you can =
download it from remote-exploit.org (click on the tutorials button on =
the left hand side of the page and you will see a link to it on the =
first line of the tutorials paragraph or just search for it on the site =
but the other one BackTrack may be better, i dunno i havent tried it =
yet) - i just checked the site (i havent been there in a while) and it =
seems there is a new one too called BackTrack - i havent tried it tho.
Be sure to check it out and let me know what you all think of it.

Thana J Jordan
IT HelpDesk Operator
Albaraka Bank Limited

Phone : 031 366 2822
Fax : 031 305 2631
Cell : 083 544 2758
Internal Extension : 2822
E-Mail : ITHelpDesk@Albaraka.co.za

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause
This message and any attachments relating to official business of =
Albaraka Bank Limited ("ABL") is proprietary to ABL and is intended for =
the original addressee only. The message details are confidential and =
some or all of it may be subject to legal privilege. Any views or =
opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. =
If you have received this message in error, please notify the original =
sender immediately and destroy the original message.  If you are not the =
intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you =
must not disseminate, copy, use, distribute, or take any action in =
connection therewith. ABL cannot ensure that the integrity of this =
communication has been maintained or that it is free of errors, viruses, =
interception and/or interference. ABL is not liable whatsoever for loss =
or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments =
and/or the use of the information contained in this message.=20

ABL is a licensed financial service provider under the Financial =
Advisory and Intermediary Services Act No. 37 of 2002. ABL does not =
accept responsibility for any information contained in this email or =
attached thereto, unless issued under the signature of an ABL approved =
representative or key individual as defined, and which strictly relates =
to the business of ABL.=20

----- Original Message -----=20