Subject: 2006 Southern California Linux Expo
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/04/2006 14:29:30
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:11:21 -0700
Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:50:26 +0200 (CEST)
> Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:
>
> > NetBSD booth, anyone?
>
> I'm willing to run the booth again this year [...]

The Southern California Linux Expo is coming up next weekend (February 11
& 12);  once again, the Linux folks have extended a helping hand to their
fellow open-source developers, and have offered us a free booth.

John Klos and I will be showing off as much weird old hardware as we can
muster, plus hopefully some shiny new stuff.  If anyone is interested in
helping us work the booth, I'd be delighted to get another person or two.

Otherwise, the organizers have generously extended a half-price ticket
offer for NetBSD folks.  Just use the code 'BSD':

	http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/

I'll be burning a bunch of NetBSD-3.0 CDs this weekend to give away,
and making some copies of the standard NetBSD flier.  I welcome
suggestions for other CDs to burn or other stuff to take to SCALE.

Thanks,

Kevin Lahey
kml@patheticgeek.net