Subject: Re: WIKIs for the ports pages on netbsd.org
To: Jonathan A. Kollasch <jakllsch@kollasch.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/04/2006 01:41:10
 	Zafer Aydogan <zafer.aydogan@googlemail.com> has already
 	offered to run a wiki on his server. He is already hosting
 	a NetBSD CVS Mirror there and has bandwidth to spare.

 	Its currently available on http://wiki.aydogan.net/

 	Could I encourage everyone who believes that a wiki would
 	help NetBSD to start adding content, while we resolve the
 	official name for the wiki.

 	I'd like to suggest that we do call it wiki.netbsd.org,
 	providing we have a small fixed disclaimer in the template
 	which indicates that the content is not directly endorsed
 	by the NetBSD Foundation.

 	Does anyone have any objections to the above, and if not, do
 	you have any suggestions as to the disclaimer.