Subject: Re: Site Redesign
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Unex <unex@linija.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 12/29/2005 01:32:03
There was a discussion about new website in Jacek email "Website design
proposal". Seems final design suggestion was here:
http://www.oddity.ca/~eric/netbsd/
I think it looks really well - good graphics and no problem with
lynx/links, just few fixes and we'll have a valid XHTML with CSS web.

So what's the status of new design? I believe that design update is not
so complex job (not like structural changes, in example). Is there some
decision from NetBSD web team? I think that there is a lack of activity...

By the way, there was a suggestion to use Wiki, I don't think it
necessary, but we can make a Wiki-like documentation that anyone can
edit. It would be more progressive.

--
Sincerly,
Mindaugas