Subject: Re: Nightmare drove him to BSD...
To: Zamri Besar <zam4ever@gmail.com>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/27/2005 05:23:31
On Oct 27, 2005, at 3:55 AM, Zamri Besar wrote:
> On 10/27/05, Mike Cheponis <mac@wireless.com> wrote:
>
> More update from Mark T. Uemura:
> http://www.undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20051024113247

This is pretty funny:

[snip]
Once again, migrating services to OpenBSD was not an issue. So long as
we did not compromise security in doing so. Generally, we did so to
improve security and that's what OpenBSD is famous for and yet there's
so much more.
[snip]
The journalist is really good at combining different parts of my talk
and the answers to questions following it in order make his story that
much more sensational. This news story is a great example proving that
you shouldn't believe everything that you read. At face value, it's
very misleading.
[snip]