Subject: Invest in yourself!
To: None <alfons.benzinger@netbsd.org>
From: Robbie <mauricios@kerbang.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/21/2005 11:34:27
Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from
a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PHD

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachel0rs,D0ctorate,
and so on,almost every degrees you want! They are verifiable and
student rec0rds and transcripts are also available. This little
known  s.ecret  has beenkept quiet for years. The opp0rtunity exists
due to a lega.l  loophole all0wing some established c0lleges to award
degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Call now for more information today, you'll thank me later...

1-206-279-9144

We accept your call 24*7!