Subject: Re: Website design proposal
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Mondor <mm_lists@pulsar-zone.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/17/2005 07:41:37
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:30:59 +0000
"Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@sepulcrum.org> wrote:

> We could do what FreeBSD did. They put their old website in
> freebsd.org/old and keep it synced with the new page somehow.

I'm sure that this isn't necessary though; we can have a web site that
works fine with various resolutions and is pretty to the eye at the same
time...

If we do go the multiple site/theme route, we might as well allow generic
templates to use various themes then, one specialized for text browsers,
an extremely graphic one, one made for use with PDAs, etc :)  They would
merely become themes

--
Note: Please only reply on the list, other mail is blocked by default.
Private messages from your address can be allowed by first asking.