Subject: Re: Website design proposal
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Sgibnev <msgibnev@gmail.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/15/2005 10:39:51
Jacek> Remember that as any other os, NetBSD needs users.

Yes, I agree. In Russia users NetBSD approximately 1800-2200, and I do
not think this number big :)
As the basic means of attraction of users, I think, it is necessary to
show the user desktop means OS and the big collection of the
documentation.
Qualitatively made out site will allow to follow "fashion" and will be
pleasant to the user.

Dieter>More graphics =3D slower

Now very few people uses DialUP 9600

Dieter>Many web sites use very small country flags for this.

The more languages it is native supported, the it is more than users,
the development is faster :)
Support of regional sites is complicated small amount of translators
and a plenty of an English-speaking material :(

---
Michael Sgibnev
http://www.dreamcatcher.ru