Subject: Re: [nycbug-talk] NYCBSDCon status (fwd)
To: Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 09/08/2005 18:46:37
On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 18:31, Michael W. Lucas wrote:

> I mean, I've heard of "bleeding edge," but isn't a week early carrying

Not when you live in Pittsburgh, PA and the weekend is coming on fast
and a trip to NYC is a potential!  If you lived here, you'd understand
the confusion... >:}

Let's see, the last time Pittsburgh has a BSD user group meeting
was....oh wait; we don't have a BSD user group.  Just the Duquesne
Incline, a handful of hospitals, some old steel mills, CMU.edu, and
dozen subscriptions to wplug-bsd@wplug.org !

Anyway, I was hoping to donate a bunch of hardware to the local Linux
group that weekend.  I guess that's on the back-burner!

Anyway, I'd still be interested in hooking up some people in the
morning.  I'm sure a strong cup of coffee will be in order after 9 hours
in the sardines can that is a Greyhound bus.

~BAS (anxiously waiting for next weekend)