Subject: Re: Asking for NVIDIA drivers
To: Steve <mrdomino@gmail.com>
From: bruno <nc41530a@vizzavi.pt>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/31/2005 22:08:20
Steve wrote:

>Begging pardon, but I'm currently under the impression that the NetBSD
>developers would mind quite a bit working under an NDA. Unless you've
>consulted them yourself about this, I don't think it's quite a good
>idea to put words like that in their mouths.

My mistake, and an important one: I meant "would probably be willing"
instead of "would be willing". I'm trying to get to that forum to
correct my post,  but the forum seems to be down.

Sorry about putting words into other people's mouth: was never my
intention. Being mistaken is not as bad as putting words for others.

Bruno