Subject: Re: OSCON BSD booth
To: Aaron J.Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: David Hopper <dhop@nwlink.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/14/2005 14:47:36
My company is providing the tech support for OSCON again this year.
Unfortunately the exhibit hall space is tightly managed by the venue
(it's the first OSCON in a bona-fide convention center), so I can't
promise free connectivity.

However, it'll be good to say "Hi Hawaya" and offer whatever help I
can onsite.

--Dave

(And FWIW, NetBSD has *always* been present at OSCON, on the back-
end...  I've made sure of that.)