Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.org, netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/23/2005 10:53:12
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Thomas Mueller wrote:

> One suggestion would be for NetBSD to produce and sell CDs with each new
> release, as FreeBSD and OpenBSD do to help their BSD projects.  That would

Maybe we could even have differently priced CDs (bronze, silver, gold)?
People making personal contributions might buy a "bronze CD" for $19
while people spending company's money could buy a "gold CD" for $199.

I'd be able to get one of those "gold CD" if I'm getting a proper receipt.
Like someone already said, donations are a little bit hard here in Nothern
Europe.

Martti