Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/16/2005 19:36:58

Hej Mishka,

I don't like any of the Banners either.
I think there's too much Information in it, which makes it useless.
And what do you mean by "Well designed" , or do you mean "Clean Design" ?
I don't like the "portable" Fact aswell. But this has been discussed a
several times. Everybody knows that we are portable and if you mention it
again it will push us in the typical "portable" Corner, rather than general
purpose OS Corner.
At but not least "it's worth your support"
huh ? what does that mean ? What is worth my support ? And, isn't it that I
decide wether something is worth or not ?

Until today, NetBSD was simple and working in my Mind.
And shall be in the future.

May we let Design and Marketing to the people who can do it.

Greets, Zafer.