Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: None <tls@netbsd.org>
From: Seth Kurtzberg <seth@cql.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/14/2005 04:58:20
It would be easier for me to justify investing a bit of money here, if I
were better able to make it known that I am a resource in the NetBSD
world.  I build firewalls based on NetBSD with some (I think) inovative
software.

I've tried several times to have myself added to the list of available
engineers on the NetBSD site, but I never receive an answer.  The same
is true about inquiries I make about adding my products to the list of
systems that one can find on the NetBSD site.

I'm not saying that I'm receiving an answer I don't like, I'm saying
that I receive no answer at all.

While the amounts of money are, in the general scheme of things, small,
they are, to a tiny business like mine, not insignificant.  So perhaps
more money could be funneled towards the NetBSD project if it were
easier to show that NetBSD appreciates those who promote the O/S and use
it in products.