Subject: Re: need reviewers for my "What is BSD?" presentation
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/28/2005 14:23:41
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > If you can spend a few minutes looking at a rough draft of the PDF and
> > share some comments and advice, please let me know (and I'll email a URL
> > to you).
>
> Sure. I've talked about that "What is NetBSD" often enough that I feel
> competent. ;)

I think I have lectured on "What is BSD?" about five times. But I never
had the presentation in a good format for reuse and modification (so I am
redoing using LyX).

It is a rough draft.

I need to add some screenshots and clean it up a lot.

http://pilchuck.reedmedia.net/jeremy/tmp-rhg,40w75y39,7yw9/presentation-20050430-linuxfest-bsd.pdf

(around 350kB)

Also can you tell me what viewer you use.

Thanks!

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/