Subject: T-Shirt Affiliate Program and Link Exchange
To: Charles Hannum <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Milton Campis <milton@tshirtinsanity.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/12/2005 01:40:33
Dear Charles Hannum,

I visited netbsd.org today, and think you would make a good affiliate
and link partner. We pay you 10% of any sale that comes from anyone who
clicks our banner on your site and we will include a reciprocal link on
our links page: http://www.tshirtinsanity.com/links.asp

If you are interested, just visit our site at this link and sign
up...it's that simple to start making money:
http://www.tshirtinsanity.com/shopaffregister.asp?refid=6

Once you sign up, we will send you our banner. For the best results and
big checks, make sure you put our banner on your high traffic pages or
every page. If you would like to exchange links only, reply to this
email with a link to the page on your site that contains our link and
will we do the same.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Milton Campis
http://www.tshirtinsanity.com/
milton@tshirtinsanity.com