Subject: Re: Any get-togethers in Europe or Asia in May?
To: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
From: julien mabillard <freebsd@libkvm.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/18/2005 08:52:12
There is the pkgsrc conference (www.pkgsrccon.org)
that will be held in Czech Republic, May 6-8.

Regards.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 12:13:05PM +1030, Greg 'groggy' Lehey typed:
:: As you should know, I'll be presenting a tutorial^Wworkshop at the
:: BSDCan in May.  It's in Ottawa, approximately half way round the world
:: from here.  I can fly there and back for a surprisingly high price, or
:: I can save about a quarter of the cost by flying round the world.
:: That *requires* me to stop over somewhere in Europe and/or Asia.
::
:: So: are there any get-togethers happening in that part of the world?
:: I need to be in Canada from 10 May to 16 May, so something just before
:: or after would be ideal.
::
:: Greg
:: --
:: Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key.
:: See complete headers for address and phone numbers.