Subject: Re: as seen on /.
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel de Kok <danieldk@pobox.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/28/2005 00:21:39
On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 03:17:59PM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Well, I think this shows that we have done a very good job of
> advertizing NetBSD recently.

Add to that that most comments or benchmarks that are negative towards
NetBSD are often discussed on a technical level, and not discarded as
trolling or bad benchmarking. The mentality of fixing problems instead
of whining about others is admirable.

> So, thanks to all those who keep advertizing NetBSD and do so in a
> professional and civilized manner without spreading FUD about other
> products!  Let's keep it up!

Right on ;).

-- Daniel

--
Join the "NetBSD wave that flag winter tour"!