Subject: Re: [dan@langille.org: BSDCan 2005 - program]
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/24/2005 13:34:37
On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 06:29:38AM -0700, Herb Peyerl wrote:

> On Feb 24, 2005, at 6:20 AM, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> >I believe that one of the problems is that the dates of the conference
> >coincide with that of pkgsrcCon 2005 in Prague.
> >
> I gotta ask....
>
> What is a 'pkgsrccon' anyway?  Do you all just get together to drink?

The meaning is the least of your problems, the pronunciation is the
bigger task.

Following on from the Radler in Vienna last year, we are going to get
recommendations from someone who is not teetotal.  Nice though it was,
of course. And, once again, my sincere thanks to Thomas for organising
everything last time around.

Alistair