Subject: Re: [lo] Re: Flag logo CPU badges?
To: Alexander Chamandy <bsdfreak@gmail.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@vex.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/13/2005 18:04:53
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Alexander Chamandy wrote:
> Is more time
> and effort being spent on NetBSD IP than maintaining essential
> services like anoncvs, when repeated hardware failures are causing
> users a lot of frustration?  Just curious.  Here are some smileys to
> make the e-mail seem more pleasent for you.  :) :) :) (: (: (:

Alexander,

The resources to maintain the project's servers, and the people trying
to resolve the matter with you, are not the same individuals. As such,
spending time on one does not take time away from the other.

You don't seem to be interested in resolving the matter though. You were
sent mail, which said 'please contact us'.

Bringing up unrelated matters will not move things forward to resolution.

Please feel free to speak to me, or any other developer involved in this
exchange. We'd be happy to help with communication with the Board, as
needed.

(About an Amiga rendering landscapes) It's not thinking, it's being artistic!
					      - Jamie Woods