Subject: Re: Flag logo CPU badges?
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@tastylime.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/12/2005 16:40:59
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Jeff Rizzo wrote:

> Yeah, I have some of the old ones from them too.   I just re-read the
> terms of logo usage, and since this should fall under "personal use", I
> think I'd be OK submitting the new logo for them to do some custom.

That (private personal use) should be fine.

As for them publically advertising the badges with the logo, I will bring
this up with one of the NetBSD committees. (It would be nice if the NetBSD
Project can raise money for the use of the flag badges.)

> Is anyone else interested in getting some?  Anyone who is, send me some
> private email, and I'll put together a combined order in two weeks or so.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/