Subject: Southern California Linux Expo + good handouts?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 02/03/2005 07:45:26
So, NetBSD has a booth at the Southern California Linux Expo next week,
February 12 & 13.  I'll be there, and a fellow developer is going to be
there as well.  If we have any Southern California (the expo is in
downtown LA) NetBSD folks who wouldn't mind spending a few hours working
the booth, let me know!

But on to the real question -- is there a standard one-page NetBSD
handout that I can use?  I'd like to have something simple, in black and
white (I can't really afford color copying) that I can hand out to folks
who have questions.

Similarly, I can remember several interesting posters that folks have
made over the years for NetBSD -- where can I find these?  Are there any
other booth resources available?

Thanks!

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net