Subject: Introduction in latest Status Report
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Hattemer <c.hattemer@arcor.de>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/12/2005 19:22:44
Hi,

I think the introduction to the new status report still supports the myth of
NetBSD solely being portable too much. The reports are intended for
distribution and printing, so it's quite important to have a good
introduction which describes NetBSD's qualities.

I suggest to have a different wording for the next report. Perhaps put the
portability aspect more in the background (it's already well known) and
mention some other qualities more prominently.

Another approach would be a short summary of the text "Dispelling NetBSD
myths", seen on this list recently.

Bye, Chris