Subject: I Need NetBSD related URL's
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/07/2005 23:28:20
Hello all.

I've recently taken ownership of the Open Directory Project's category for
NetBSD. (http://www.dmoz.org/)

In order to improve the quality of that category, I need links from all of you
to things that would be useful to people running NetBSD, or people interested
in running NetBSD.  I'm especially interested in things like pages with
how-to's, or links to articles about NetBSD.  If you have a link regarding
NetBSD (your own, or someone else's page) please either send it to me via email,
or submit it via the link provided at the bottom of this email.

Please help me improve the quality of this category as much as possible.
Remember that google groups gets it's datafeed directly from the ODP.

ODP Category for NetBSD:
http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/BSD/NetBSD/

Suggest a Link:
http://dmoz.org/cgi-bin/add.cgi?where=Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/