Subject: Some Ideas about Administrator's life
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: =?koi8-r?Q?=E1=CC=C5=CB=D3=C1=CE=C4=D2=20=F4=C9=C8=CF=CE=CF?=ff <tikhonoff@bk.ru>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/06/2005 20:45:36
 On the other hand, I have little addition in the structure  of NetBSD. As for as I know, NetBSD meant
 for work with large number of users and processes. Therefore I suggest modify interpritation of  log-files. Now I developing a program, which allow to look  some information form this files on the base of rules. This rules add to rulelist by Root.
 Finally, if we use this addition, we can sift out many unnecessary information and backtrace negative user's actions.
 Moreover, now in the Net we can find many rootkits. May be we have possibility to add a protection from this trouble?
 What are you think about this ideas?