Subject: Re: What is supposedly wrong with the NetBSD web design ?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/07/2004 17:35:34
--NklN7DEeGtkPCoo3

Dieter <netbsd@sopwith.solgatos.com> wrote:
> I see a lot of blathering about changing the NetBSD web site.
> Why?  What is it that needs to be changed?=20

I believe many people agree that the colors in use do not work well with
the new logo.  It could also be more clearly structured (IMHO - though I
don't know how exactly) and looks a bit, well, amateurish.  A more
professional look would go a long way...

> I think it works pretty well the way it is.  Usable with pretty much
> any browser.  Loads fast.  Looks decent.  Navigation is fairly
> straightforward.

Right, these are good aspects of our website that I don't think anybody
wants to abandon.

-Jan

--=20
DON'T PANIC!