Subject: Re: NetBSD web design
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: None <hernani@vecirex.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/05/2004 00:50:18
On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 06:34:48PM -0500, Jan Schaumann wrote:

> I think that this would be overkill and would lead to (another) bikeshed
> discussion.  I much prefer the way this develops all on its own.  If
> somebody else has an idea for a better design, please post here. :-)

Www.netbsd.se looks also fine, for me even in lynx.

I also like the idea of having something like pkgsrc.netbsd.se
officially, probably at pkgsrc.netbsd.org.

This and a new design or at least the application of new colors to the
old design are things that make NetBSD look better, I think.

--
hernani