Subject: Re: NetBSD web design
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian von Kleist <cvk@zybx.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/04/2004 17:15:36
Felix,

      Well, maybe I shouldn't have called it a competition!

      I mean that we should let a few people showcase their work and let
others post comments about the entries.  That way the higher-ups will
have an idea of what the users like, but they won't have to go through
all the hassle of an official competition.

      I know I'd be up for an entry, and I bet we could get ten or
fifteen within a week.  Does anyone else think that's a good idea?
Anyone else interested in attempting a design?

--
c v k @ z y b x . c o m