Subject: Re: NetBSD web design
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian von Kleist <cvk@zybx.com>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 11/04/2004 17:03:48
      I think it would be a really cool idea to hold some kind of a mini
competition to pick a design for netbsd.org.  It would be very
unofficial, but would allow a week or so for some good designers to
showcase a few options.

      We could put up a list of entries on someone's site and let people
discuss the entries.  I'll volunteer space on http://www.wickedways.org/
which can handle a pretty good thrashing (single P4 with 1GB of RAM, 1
pretty big SCSI drive, and a 100Mbit connection).  I'll put that virtual
domain on its own interface if it would be a good idea.

      How would that go over?

--
c v k @ z y b x . c o m