Subject: Re: NetBSD review by Paul Webb
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rkr@olib.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/19/2004 20:09:24
I thought that his basis for saying that NetBSD was moving slow was because
we have "only" reached a 1.6.2 (or, wait, according to his profound article,
2.6.2?)

Well, it's a shame that many readers have read this twit's remarks
and won't see followups.

On the plus side, anyone who falls for his remarks is both uninformed and
not capable of critical thinking, so the only real damage (and it is real)
is the general impression of the one voice.

...of course, I think that the real reason he wrote such a shrill
and misinformed article was to drive up readership for at least a
short spike.