Subject: advocacy materials
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 10/01/2004 09:02:06
I'll be one of the persons manning the Open Source booth at this year's GTEC,
the annual IT exhibition attended by many thousand Canadian government
employees:

http://www.gtecweek.com/ottawa2004/english/

I'll also be giving a slide presentation/talk on "Why BSD". Is anyone on
this list aware of any existing slides describing the business case for using
BSD? Or any pointers to URLs or pamphlet downloads describing the features of
BSD from a business perspective?

I'd also like to have some CDs available for give-away and here is my wish
list:

100 copies of the OpenCD:

 	http://theopencd.sunsite.dk/

100 copies of GnuWin:

 	http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/

100 copies of FreesBIE:

 	http://www.freesbie.org/

and 100 copies of M0n0wall:

 	http://m0n0.ch/wall/

I haven't had time to research the cost of making these yet but will be doing
so on Friday. Does anyone know of any organization, individual, or company who
would like to either donate the above CDs or help to defray the costs of having
them made? The CDs _have_ to be in Ottawa, Canada by October 18.

Dru