Subject: BSD license for new code?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 07/14/2004 13:46:45
--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

Hello all,

What's TNF's official stance on the BSD advertising (3rd) clause?
And how about the 4th clause?  (I've noticed that OpenBSD's license doesn't
even include that one, at least in OpenSSH)
Which exact license is new code preferred to be under?

I've looked at the website, but there's no statement anywhere.  Also, the
source falls under lots of different licenses, even multiple variations of
the BSD license within single subprojects.  Shouldn't this be straightened
out or something?

Regards,
Peter
--=20