Subject: logo for July ?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Gilbert Fernandes <gilbertf@netbsd-fr.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 06/15/2004 00:06:13
I am preparing a series of sheets we will distribute with burned
copies of NetBSD 1.6.2 for the Libre Software Meeting of 2004
that will be located from 6 to 10th July in Bordeaux, France.

Could I be sent the logo so when I bring those sheets to Bordeaux
for July 6th we got the new logo printed on our sheets ?

I will only print them on July 5th 2004, just before we (Emmanuel
Dreyfus and I) leave Paris for Bordeaux.

The sheet is located there :

http://gilbou.shacknet.nu/netbsd-cd-sheet.pdf.gz
http://gilbou.shacknet.nu/netbsd-cd-sheet.sxw.gz

(sxw = open office format)

(i am adding a third page right now with a graphic of BSD
history - check it tomorrow too)

Once the english version is done I will translate it to french
so we will give both english and versions of the sheet with
carefully prepared copies of 1.6.2 CD

Thanks.

--
Gilbert Fernandes