Subject: Re: GUBUG @ LIF04r1 - call for promo mat'ls
To: None <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 04/28/2004 11:48:18
--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

Anthony Chavez <acc@gubug.org> wrote:
=20
> The Greater Utah BSD User Group has been invited to participate in the
> 2004 XMission [1] Linux InstallFest on May 15, 2004.
>=20
> We of GUBUG [2] would humbly ask anyone in the BSD advocacy communities
> that have any promotional / informational materials that would prove
> useful to please contact us!

For NetBSD:

http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/

Various online-stores and websites offer cheap sticker- or CPU badge
printing, which are popular (if given away / super-cheap).  For NetBSD,
you may find some sticker/logo ideas here:

http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/logos.html

-Jan

--=20
"Drink up. The world's about to end."
"This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays."

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e

--cNdxnHkX5QqsyA0e--