Subject: NetBSD logo competition final?
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 03/02/2004 10:38:04
 > A logo design contest was announced with more than 100 submissions
 > three weeks before the competition closes - outcome of this will be
 > made public when the competition is closed and a new logo has been chosen.

Even though it is disappointing that the logo is being changed to the point of
driving people to Linux, I am surprised there is nowhere to look at current
submissions, nor voice an oppinion (not that I expected NetBSD to be democratic)
nor see the final choice, so we can start downloading Linux :)

But I probably missed an URL somewhere...

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)