Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/20/2004 22:38:04
--8WA4ILJSyYAmUzbY

[just picking a random post in this thread]

Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:44:01AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> > On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, Herb Peyerl wrote:
> > > 'Daemons "ok" but not distinctly NetBSD".  We have enough problems
> > > being confused with FreeBSD.

I **really** like the fork on this shirt:
 http://www.copyleft.net/images/products/455/full_1112_back.jpg

If we could use that somehow, at least to inspire the idea of having a
stylized pitchfork and just the letters...

Also, did anybody consider contacting the person(s) who do(es) the
artwork for OpenBSD?  Regardless of what you think of the mascot, the
artwork is really good, and maybe they might be interested in working
with us, too...

-Jan

--=20
Wenn ich tot bin, mir soll mal Einer mit Auferstehung oder so
kommen, ich hau ihm eine rein! (Anonym)

--8WA4ILJSyYAmUzbY

--8WA4ILJSyYAmUzbY--