Subject: Re: NetBSD logo design competition [From current-users]
To: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/16/2004 17:12:17
Aaron J. Grier [Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 08:46:59AM -0800]:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 11:03:30AM +0100, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> > BTW. If I had to choose something else I have to say that I really
> > like the Wasabi ninja daemon ;).
>
> all we need is craig mccracken to draw a ninja beastie in samurai jack
> style.  (:

I'd pay another $100 to see that. "Samurai Jack" cartoon seems to be a pure
art to me, it's very original and has it's own style. There are not much
cartoonist out there, that can draw like "SJ" authors. I think such logo
would fulfill every NBSD Foundation requirement.